HOW TO ENTER
BUSINESS AWARDS INFORMATION
Entry is Free. The closing date for entries is 5pm Friday, 25 May, 2018 Entry is open to businesses, organisations and self-employed individuals in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham. There is also one category, the ‘Business Located outside Barking & Dagenham who are Trading in Barking & Dagenham’, which is open only to those located outside of Barking & Dagenham.
No previous winner of a category can enter the category again.
To enter, please complete the official Awards Entry Form, with an attachment containing not less than 150 words and no more than 500 words, with an explanation of how you meet the criteria for the category being entered.
You can additionally attach appendices, but not company brochures or annual reports. Please forward your Awards Entry Form and attachments by:
Fax: 020 8593 1223
Post to: Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2017, Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, Visitor Centre, londoneast-uk, Rainham Road South, RM10 7XS.
- Please send fully completed and signed entries to: Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2018
- Those shortlisted will be invited to attend a short meeting with the judges that will take place during the weeks commencing 15 – 26 May. Entrants who fail to attend the meeting at the agreed time, may have their entries judged on their original submission.
- Finalists will receive two complimentary invitations to the Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2018 Reception, Dinner and Presentation on Thursday, 19 July, 2018. There will be a winner and two runners-up entries in each category, except Business of the Year, and these will be announced and presented with awards at the event. There will only be one award for the winning Business of the Year.
DINNER & AWARDS CEREMONY
Dinner Places are available at £35.00 + VAT per person through the Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce office. Please contact Mary Clements firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 07896 975768 Bookings will be on a first come first served basis. This event is likely to be popular, and in the event that Dinner Places sell out, a waiting list will be in operation. Any cancellations must be made by Friday, 1 June, 2018. Cancellations received after that date will be subject to the full payment being due.
The winner in each award category will receive:
- An engraved trophy, framed certificate and interview with Time 107.5FM
- Coverage in The Barking & Dagenham Post
- Announcements on the Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards and Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce websites and local media.
- Runners Up will receive a framed certificate
Applications must be received by Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce by 5.00 pm on Friday, 25 May, 2018.
The Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2018 are open to individual award sponsors, who may enter the categories they are not sponsoring.
No previous winner of a category can enter the category again. The judges decision is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
All finalists must be willing to attend the Awards Presentation at The Roundhouse, Dagenham & Redbridge FC, Victoria Road, Dagenham RM10 7XL on Thursday, 19 July 2018 and to participate in follow-up media activity related to their achievement.
Entries may be submitted by e-mail, fax, or post to Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2018, Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, Londoneast-uk, Rainham Road South RM10 7XS,
by E-mail: email@example.com
by Fax: 020 8593 1223.
No responsibility can be taken by Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, its employees or judges for entries lost in the post or e-mail transmissions.